1008/13 Halifax Street,
Macquarie Park, NSW 2113
$2,540 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4609665
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Near new two bedroom with city views
With respect to the latest government's COVID-19 restrictions we will be conducting open homes and private appointments with mandatory face masks, sanitisation, QR code check ins, and 1 person per 4sqm. Please submit an enquiry or contact the agent to be kept up to date with inspection times and register your attendance for viewings.
Great opportunity to lease this modern two-bedroom apartment located on level 10 in Nexus building, NBH at Lachlan's Line. This iconic development perfectly positioned above a bustling town square at the heart of the new Lachlan's Line master plan.
- Generous open plan lounge, plenty of storage space
- Quality designer kitchen with island bench and Miele appliances
- Good sized bedrooms with built-in robe, abundance of natural light
- Large entertainer's balconies off lounge and bedroom
- Sleek bathroom has floor to ceiling tiles, mirrored vanity cabinets
- One car space and storage cage, security access
- Video intercom, laundry with dryer, air-conditioning, NBN internet
- Lush landscaped gardens, pool & BBQ, onsite building manager-
- Pets considered upon application
Conveniently situated only 250m from North Ryde station, live right above the brand new retail precinct including Coles, eateries & cafes and childcare facilities. With easy access to CBD, national parks and golf courses, NBH offers a unique luxury lifestyle.
*** Please note some photos used in this advertisement are general images of the development and may not be indicative of the actual apartment.***
1 Garage space
Property Links new
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Macquarie Park
Lifestyle in Macquarie Park
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Macquarie Park? 1008/13 Halifax Street, Macquarie Park could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment comes unfurnished.