1007/38 High Street,
Toowong, QLD 4066
Rent ID: 4012720
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Simply Stunning 1 Bedroom Apartment! - 2 WEEKS FREE RENT!
A City Fringe Apartment Like No Other.. 38 High Street, Toowong is an impressive high quality 12 level residential apartment that is right in the heart of Toowong, just 4km west of the Brisbane GPO.
Enjoy the stunning views of from your own private balcony. This luxury one bedroom residence is designed with high-quality fittings throughout.
- Ducted air conditioning.
- Complex facilities include a pool, resident's club lounge, intercom and lift access
- Generous master bedroom with built-in-robe
- Chic, modern main bathroom and internal laundry
- Spacious modern kitchen with Omega appliances including dishwasher, stovetop and oven, stone benchtops and built-in microwave
- Generous open plan lounge and dining area with an abundance of natural light
- Spacious balcony with Mt Coot-Tha views
- Double glazed windows and doors
- NBN ready
- Secure underground car park
- Train station, Bus and CityCat all within a stone's throw.
38 High Street, Toowong offers an ideal inner-city apartment opportunity. This 12-level residential apartment complex is located just 4 kilometers to Brisbane's CBD with central proximity to trendy restaurants, specialty shops, public transport, schools, hospitals and universities.
If you're not able to inspect the property in person due to being out of Brisbane, interstate or overseas. We are only too happy to do a virtual inspection for you, call today to arrange a time.
*With the new rules from the Queensland Government around Covid-19 restrictions, property inspections will now allow up to a maximum of 20 people including the real estate agent inside the property at any one time; with no more than one person per 4 square metres. Please make sure whoever is coming along to the inspection registers as +1's will not be allowed to enter. If you have any questions, please give us a call on 1300 418 193.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Toowong
Lifestyle in Toowong
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 1007/38 High Street, Toowong. This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit is unfurnished and ready to make your own.