1007/18 Hoff Boulevard,
Southbank, VIC 3006
$1,521 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4623865
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
One Bedroom Apartment In the Hub of Southbank!
Welcome to your exclusive opportunity to reside at Melbourne Square, with everything you need in the world's most liveable city!
Positioned walking distance to Flinders Street Station, famous South Melbourne Market, Crown, the arts precinct, public transport and Southbank cafes and restaurants!
The Melbourne Square development will also include a Hilton Hotel, childcare facilities, and Woolworths supermarket.
Residents will have access to phenomenal facilities, including:
-25m Heated Indoor lap pool and spa
-Gym and yoga studio
-Private sky dining and bar
**Please note we cannot guarantee the facilities are ready for use.
This brand new one-bedroom apartment features:
- Mirrored built in wardrobe in the bedroom with plenty of natural sunlight.
- Floor to ceiling tiled central bathroom, with modern fittings.
- Open plan living and dining area
- Modern kitchen, with dishwasher, oven, stainless gas cook top
- Separate laundry area
Other features include:
- Video Intercom
- Ducted heating and cooling
**Important** Whilst every case is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Raeon International will not be held liable for any errors in typing of information. All information is considered correct at the time of advertising.
0 Car spaces
Property Links new
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Southbank
Lifestyle in Southbank
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 1007/18 Hoff Boulevard, Southbank. This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment is unfurnished and ready to make your own.