1007/243 Franklin Street,
Melbourne, VIC 3000
Rent ID: 4266947
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Delightful One Bedroom Studio Apartment in Melbourne!
It is a requirement that all tenants register & attend the inspection for an application to be completely processed. By confirming your registration, you will instantly be informed via email of any updates, changes, or cancellations for your appointment. If you do not confirm for an inspection you will run the risk of the inspection being changed/cancelled without receiving email notifications and updates.
**Please note that if you request an inspection outside of the advertised open times, it is not an automatically confirmed booking. A member of our team will review your request and be in contact**
If you have been looking for style, sophistication and convenience, then look no further as Unit 1007, 243 Franklin Street offers you just that!
Located in the heart of Melbourne, this one-bedroom apartment offers you the best of the inner-city vibrant lifestyle. Apply today to make this home yours.
Heres what youll love:
- Access to a private balcony perfect for enjoying your morning cup of coffee or evening drink
- Well equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances including a dishwasher and ample storage space, sure to impress the master chef at home
- Located close to shops, cafes, restaurants, parks and public transport bringing convenience to your doorstep
But wait, theres more!
- One good-sized bedroom
- Main bathroom with quality fittings
- Open plan living and kitchen area
- Internal laundry with washing machine and dryer
- LCD TV
- Split system cooling
- Secure entrance with intercom
- Bike storage
Easy access to:
- Local universities in the area include: RMIT University, Southern Cross University Melbourne, The University of Melbourne
- All your shopping needs are covered with Melbourne Central, Emporium Melbourne, Bourke Street Mall, and QV Melbourne close by
- Stay well-fed with these well-reviewed eateries in your area: Krimper Cafe, Kinfolk, Cafe L'Incontro, Universal Restaurant, Supernormal, Maha, and Mamasita restaurant
- Breathe in nature at your nearby parklands: Flagstaff Gardens, Carlton Gardens, and Queen Victoria Gardens
WANT TO APPLY OR REGISTER FOR AN INSPECTION?
Follow these easy instructions!
1. Go to https://rentals.tenapp.com.au/different/vic
2. Locate the property you want to view or apply for
3. Click 'Apply Now' or Book an Inspection' and follow the prompts
Disclaimer: Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this advertisement, :Different will not be held liable for any errors or omissions. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries.
0 Car spaces
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Melbourne
Lifestyle in Melbourne
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Melbourne includes balcony, dishwasher, and air-conditioning. Apply to rent 1007/243 Franklin Street, Melbourne today!