$500 pw * Fully Furnished *
1007/151 Berkeley Street,
Melbourne, VIC 3000
$3,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3951401
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Fully Furnished Apartment Right Next to University of Melbourne
* Due to the recent outbreak of COVID-19, please contact listing agent directly or click "Book an inspection" below to arrange private viewing. We highly recommend prospective tenants to place an application prior to viewing. *
Perfectly positioned for university academics and medical professionals. Melbourne University is literally next door, walk to RMIT, Peter Mac Centre and leading hospitals. Stroll to Lygon Street cafes and Queen Victoria Market for quality fresh produce.
This beautiful 10th-floor apartment is generously designed with two bedrooms and two bathrooms plus a secure basement car space and storage.
- Two spacious bedrooms with mirrored BIR, master bedroom with en-suite
- Gourmet kitchen with Miele appliances plus a semi-integrated Fisher & Paykel refrigerator
- Open plan living area with warm timber floor
- Extensive double glazed windows
Apartment facilities including gym, yoga room, lounge with floating feature fireplace, private dining room, catering kitchen, BBQ terrace and stunning city views.
To ensure fastest response, application can be submitted in prior to open inspection through 1Form online (simply click "Apply online" under the agent's contact in this page) or via Tradition application form, which is available from:
Please send Applications to email@example.com with supporting documents ( 2 IDs, payslips, and latest bank statement)
PLEASE NOTE: If you do not pre-register you will not be notified of any open for inspection cancellations or updates on the property
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Melbourne
Lifestyle in Melbourne
This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment in Melbourne comes fully furnished. Apply to rent 1007/151 Berkeley Street, Melbourne today!