1006/152 Sturt Street,
Southbank, VIC 3006
$2,064 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4575792
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
The Guild - Southbank Living!
HOW DO I REGISTER TO INSPECT ? - Instructions available below this ad.
- Newly painted throughout
- Set on the 10th floor of the popular Guild complex
- Open plan living with private balcony
- Timber floors, large windows and concrete ceilings
- Sleek Kitchen with stone benches & stainless steel appliances
- Gas cooking and integrated dishwasher
- Concealed fridge space and pull out pantry
- Ducted Heating and cooling
- Main bedroom with balcony access & ensuite
- Second bedroom with window & robes
- Spacious main bathroom
- European style laundry
- Great balcony with sweeping views
- Additional study nook with built in desk & shelving
- One secure off street carpark
- Lift access & intercom
- Indoor swimming pool, steam room & gym (closed due to COVID)
- Convenient location near to tram access
- Embedded network for Electricity
- Gas usage with Origin only
****To Register for Inspection****
You must register to inspect our properties. To see times & book your inspection please click "contact the agent" a quick registration link will be sent to you.
Harcourts Melbourne City, Estate Agents, specialising in sales & leasing of Warehouse, Heritage, Unique WHU properties in Melbournes inner city.
For information on inner city property for sale or rent or for expert real estate advice visit:
or phone us on 03 9664 8100
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Southbank
Lifestyle in Southbank
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 1006/152 Sturt Street, Southbank. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.