Only $510 2BEDS+2BATHS+1CAR
1005 / 92-100 Quay Street,
Brisbane City, QLD 4000
$2,040 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 7th May 2021
Rent ID: 4149596
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Only $510 2BEDS + 2BATHS + 1CAR
Don't miss this lovely chance! $510 Per Week for a good size of 2 beds + 2 baths + 1 car space!
This 2 bedrooms FURNISHED apartment has plenty of space and style. With views to the river, you can relax on the balcony and watch the passing parade. This contemporary apartment has all the features and more that you would expect from a modern inner-city residential complex.
The unit features include:
- Open plan lounge/dining area
- Well equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Quantum Quartz benchtops and glass splashbacks
- Master bed with open plan en suite (separate bath & shower) & access to the main balcony
- Air conditioners
- One secure car space is provided
The Complex Facilities include:
- Leisure Pool
- Lap Pool
- Heated SPA
- Sauna Room
- BBQ, indoor & outdoor entertaining areas
The fully secure complex makes you feel at ease along with the friendly on-site management team. The close proximity to the CBD, Park Road, Caxton Street, The Barracks Shopping Centre, Milton & Roma Street train stations & the Brisbane River walkway makes it the perfect spot to reside.
If you are interested in this unit please contact the on-site manager for inspections, call today on 07 3236 2206 during below hours. NON SMOKERS ONLY.
Monday to Friday: 10:00 am to 12:00 pm 02:00 pm to 04:00 pm
Saturday: 09:00 am to 11:00 am.
1 Garage space
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Brisbane City
Lifestyle in Brisbane City
This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment in Brisbane City includes gym, intercom, and balcony. Apply to rent 1005 / 92-100 Quay Street, Brisbane City today!