1005/348 Water Street,
Fortitude Valley, QLD 4006
$1,092 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 6th November 2020
Rent ID: 4123943
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
NRAS - 1 Bedroom 1 Bathroom Apartment with Car Park and Balcony
******Before calling our office, please kindly read through the below information clearly.
******We have received a high volume of applications and our office is unable to process more applications at this stage.
Due to the high volume of expected applicants on NRAS properties, set viewing times and attendees will be limited.
Inspection details will be updated regularly, however, if you found no inspection time available it means all inspections arrangements have been fully booked. If you find an inspection date and time available, please book your viewing accordingly.
This apartment is available to an NRAS-eligible tenant/s. Please check your eligibility and apply for your NRAS number via the QLD Gov website: https://www.nras.communities.qld.gov.au/
This apartment is located in the heart of Fortitude Valley and only 2kms from the CBD, with transport readily available.
Located on the 10th floor of the "Cambridge Towers" building in Central Village 348 Water Street, Fortitude Valley, QLD 4006
- 1 large bedroom with built-in mirrored wardrobe
- 1 secure undercover car park
- With full bi-fold windows to allow cool breezes to flow throughout the property
- Air-conditioning and ceiling fans throughout
- Open plan kitchen featuring dishwasher, microwave, and oven
- Large bathroom with great lighting
- Full-size laundry space with clothes dryer included
- Tiled throughout in both kitchen and living room area
- Secure building with CCTV and onsite management
- Building features include a beach style lagoon pool and lap pool, private rooftop area with city views, BBQ, pavilion room with a large snooker/pool table, TV and 2 large sitting areas, fully equipped gym and a large yoga lawn
- 3 minutes walk to bus station and less than 10 minutes walk to Valley train station
- Walk to RBWH, shops, parks, Brunswick St mall, James St shopping, and Emporium.
Living is easy with public transport connections such as Fortitude Valley Train Station, King Street, and Bus Stops are all within a 10-minute walk from your doorstep.
- 0m to the closest Café, Supermarket, Swimming pool, Gym
- 80m to the bus stop
- 350m to Brisbane Exhibition Grounds
- 400m to King Street Dining Precinct
- 450m to Fortitude Valley Train Station
- 550m to Bank branch and Australia Post
- 650m to Fortitude Valley China Town
- 1km to Royal Brisbane and Womens Hospital (RBHW)
- Less than 2km to Brisbane CBD
Please note images are indicative of the same style apartment on a different floor, a viewing of the specific apartment is recommended to confirm suitability.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Fortitude Valley
Lifestyle in Fortitude Valley
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
1005/348 Water Street, Fortitude Valley, a 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Fortitude Valley.