1004/8 Dorcas Street,
South Melbourne, VIC 3205
$2,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3029820
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Spacious with views of the shrine!
Situated in this centrally located complex, this spacious one bedroom apartment is bright and modern. Featuring an open plan kitchen and living space leading on to private balcony overlooking the Shrine, large bedroom, and central bathroom. Residents can enjoy a short stroll down to Clarendon Street to enjoy all that South Melbourne has to offer, or head the other way to Southbank and Botanic Gardens featuring The Tan running track. Close to the St Kilda Road tram and minutes from the city, this is one apartment that is effortless to live in.
- Large bedroom with built in wardrobe
- Bright and open living area
- floorboards in living area
- Modern kitchen
- Study area
- Security parking for one car
- Intercom access with building security
- Use of the building gym
- Moments away from all amenities
Arranging an inspection is easy.
To book a time to inspect, simply click on 'Email Agent' to arrange.
By registering, you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for South Melbourne
Lifestyle in South Melbourne
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment. 1004/8 Dorcas Street, South Melbourne is unfurnished and available to rent.