$470pw (1CP), $540 (2CP)- City Views, Corner Unit!
1003/8 Church Street,
Fortitude Valley, QLD 4006
$2,100 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4114116
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Unbeatable City Views, Corner Unit, 2 Car Spaces ($510 w1 CP, $580 w2 CP)!
Enjoy light filled spaces with floor to ceiling glass capturing City view across Brisbane. This design is sought after with large open plan tiled living.
Bedrooms are located at opposite ends of apartment, with main bathroom, master bedroom ensuited making this ideal for share. There is a generous sized study nook or perfect for additional storage. Lots of data points throughout with very fast NBN internet patched to Hills Home Hub; and power points allowing you to setup technology to suit your needs.
The tiled kitchen offers inviting high bench seating and is fitted with superior quality Miele appliances with opening window in kitchen. Youll enjoy the style and comfort this apartment offers for a great inner city lifestyle. Great size 80sqm in Fortitude Valley - this is not a small apartment.
Rent your next apartment through Mosaics onsite rentals office. Move in where the action is & experience Mosaics community vibe. Sophisticated modern apartments The best location in Fortitude Valley Hotel style services - Secured building Convenient Transport & Walk Score of 98!
The 600sqm rooftop recreational area features 360 panoramic views of Brisbanes city and beyond to Mt Cootha, Hamilton Hill and Port of Brisbane. Residents are welcome to use the BBQ facilities, relax in the large, comfortable rooftop quiet areas and plant herbs and vegetables in individual garden plots.
Securing a tenancy through our onsite office, you will be rewarded with extra benefits and Alphas hotel services - our unique point of difference from other letting agents and apartment buildings. These services are inclusive of but not limited to:
* 24 hour lockout service No Charge
* 24 hour parcel collection convenience
* 24 hour reception
* Discounts on Alpha Mosaic Hotel accommodation, bar & bistro
* Convenience of onsite rentals office for assistance
* EFTPOS facility to pay rent
* Maintenance team onsite who can assist at short notice
* We do the little things that can make such a difference to your enjoyment of living at Mosaic
Where else can you receive these extra benefits & hotel services in residential apartment living?
Located just 1.5km from the Brisbane CBD, residents enjoy an easy stroll to the parks and river precincts. By foot, car, train, bus or air, you can be everywhere you want to go with ease. Brisbane airport takes less than 15 minutes by car and 17 minutes by Airtrain. Fortitude Valley Railway station is just 300 metres away and the City Glider bus stop is opposite Mosaic.
Mosaic Apartment Features:
* Floor to ceiling glass with views across Brisbane city and beyond
* Stackable sliding windows
* Ducted air-conditioning
* Ceiling fans in living area and bedroom
* Stone benchtops, 4 burner gas cooktop and European stainless steel * appliances
* Hills Home Hub and cabled for Foxtel and NBN with multiple ports throughout
Mosaic Building Features:
* Onsite property management
* 24 hour Reception
* Secured building & security access only to your level with extensive surveillance camera coverage
* Secured undercover car parking
* Rooftop recreational area and gardens
* Hotel bar and restaurant
* 3 Lifts to apartment resident levels
With our office onsite, we are offer flexibility for inspections. Please call to book an inspection.
Visit our website www.alphamosaicapartments.com.au | PHONE (07) 3332 8800
(Photos are for indicative purposes as variations on finishes may apply & images taken from level 7. This apartment is located on level 15)
1 Garage space
Built In Wardrobe
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Fortitude Valley
Lifestyle in Fortitude Valley
You could be living at 1003/8 Church Street, Fortitude Valley before you know it! Apply to rent this 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom unit on Rent.com.au.