1002/82 Flinders Street,
Melbourne, VIC 3000
$1,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3245003
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
PHOENIX BUILDING - LUXURIOUS CITY LIVING
** VIDEO INSPECTIONS ARE AVAILABLE - Click on the link and you can watch a video tour of the property, contact us if you'd like to apply. **
**ARRANGE AN INSPECTION TIME ONLINE - DETAILS BELOW**
Once the popular Iconic Phoenix Bar, this apartment complex has now been creatively designed and transformed by Fender Katsalidis Architects into high end 'penthouse style' apartments with luxurious finishes whilst maximizing space and natural light.
A statement in modern living with great views and located just minutes from all the delights this wonderful city has to offer.
- 10th floor with only one other apartment on the floor.
- Open plan living and dining area with great views from the living area.
- Smeg kitchen including dishwasher, integrated fridge and wine fridge white marble benches/splashback and storage.
- Smeg gas cooktop
- Laundry area.
- Large studio style apartment plenty of space and storage.
- Central heating and cooling.
- Outstanding security.
How to register: Click the email the agent icon and insert your details - we will contact you and confirm your set time to be escorted through the property.
Visit caine.com.au and select BOOK INSPECTION ONLINE.
By registering, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
0 Car spaces
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Melbourne
Lifestyle in Melbourne
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
1002/82 Flinders Street, Melbourne, a 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom studio, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Melbourne.