1002/36-38 Victoria Street,
Burwood, NSW 2134
Available 22nd September 2020
Rent ID: 4079107
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Two bedroom two bathroom apartment at Victoria St Burwood
Beautifully stand directly across the Westfield shopping centre, is this stunning residential apartment - Victoria Tower. Surrounded by famous cafes, restaurants, parks and transport, you will enjoy a sense of modern convenience and still tranquil city-scale lifestyle.
This apartment has been carefully designed to deliver contemporary and dynamic living spaces with:
- Large open plan kitchen, living and dining area
- Stylish bathroom
- Quality stone kitchen bench tops with island bench
- Stainless steel Italian appliances
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Secure basement car parking
- Security intercom
- No pets allowed
Please call Kevin 0481 203 460 or John 0422 580 528 for more information.
*Photos are not always indicative of actual unit.
*Furniture is for display purposes only, apartment comes unfurnished.
1 Open space
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Burwood
Lifestyle in Burwood
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment in Burwood is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 1002/36-38 Victoria Street, Burwood.