1002/172 Venner Road,
Yeronga, QLD 4104
$3,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 10th January 2022
Rent ID: 4663612
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Gorgeous north facing townhome
This executive townhome is a step up in townhouse living and sits north facing in the stylish and recently constructed Renovare complex featuring lush gardens, swimming pool, BBQ and soon to be finished gym.
With only minutes to leafy parks, walking tracks, the Brisbane River, The University of Queensland and the newly refurbished Fairfield Gardens Shopping Centre offering alfresco dining and shopping, this is the perfect opportunity to enjoy the lock up and leave lifestyle in an ultra-convenient and sought after location.
This home is also conveniently located approximately 3km to the Princess Alexandra and Mater hospitals and 5-10 minutes to Brisbane Central Business District.
Many features include:
- High quality fixtures and finishes throughout
- Ducted and zoned air-conditioning throughout
- Open plan kitchen and living adjoining covered entertaining private courtyard
- North facing to capture afternoon breezes
- Soaring ceilings and generous floor space
- Plantation shutters and draped curtains
- Gourmet kitchen with high end finishes, gas cooking and dishwasher
- Master suite with walk in robe & built in robe & built in's to 2nd and 3rd
- Master bedroom ensuite with separate shower and luxury bath
- In built study desk on 2nd level
- Rare remote control double garage with room for storage
- Private gated street front entry into townhouse
- Powder room and internal laundry on lower level
- Pet friendly on application
2 Garage spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Yeronga
Lifestyle in Yeronga
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom, generous-sized home comes with air-conditioning and study. 1002/172 Venner Road, Yeronga is perfect for the growing family.