1002/166 Wellington Parade,
East Melbourne, VIC 3002
$1,900 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3740768
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Stunning Scenery & Super Stylish
** VIDEO INSPECTIONS ARE AVAILABLE - Click on the video play button and watch a video tour of the property, contact us if you'd like to apply. **
**ARRANGE AN INSPECTION TIME ONLINE - DETAILS BELOW**
Relish in this perfectly located apartment offering the best of Melbourne at your doorstep. This stylish home boasts spectacular views of the MCG and city skyline captured through large bi-fold windows which brighten the living area. Additionally, there are two bedrooms, one with built-in robes, an expansive tiled bathroom, a European laundry, and a kitchen with ample storage, stone benchtops, stainless steel appliances, and gas cooking.
Take advantage of the building amenities including a small gym and swimming pool. A split system for heating and cooling, secure video entry, and underground car parking are all added benefits. The extremely central location means you are only minutes walk to the CBD, cafes and restaurants, world-renowned sporting stadiums and access to multiple transport links on your doorstep.
* spacious bedroom with built-in mirrored robes
* separate study which has built-in shelves and is large enough to be used as a second bedroom
* modern bathroom with shower over bath
* euro laundry
* kitchen with ample stone benchtop space and storage, gas cooktop, and dishwasher
* light and bright living area complete with split system heating and cooling
* world-class views of the MCG, city skyline and surrounding parks
* one secure car space
**HOW TO REGISTER: Click the email the agent icon and insert your details - we will contact you and confirm your set time to be escorted through the property.
By registering, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment."
**COVID-19 ENHANCED SAFETY PRECAUTIONS SEE BELOW
Masks are mandatory
Our team members will sanitise hands prior to the commencement of each inspection
Team members will wear disposable gloves and open front doors and internal doors for those inspecting the property
Please keep a distance of approximately 1.5 metres from our team members. We will stagger/limit numbers through properties during inspections to ensure you have a safe distance from other attendees
Please refrain from touching items/fixtures and doors within properties if you would like to view something, in particular, request the agents assistance.
Private inspections will be available upon request **
1 Garage space
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for East Melbourne
Lifestyle in East Melbourne
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
1002/166 Wellington Parade, East Melbourne, a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in East Melbourne.