$370pw-Pet Friendly! Fridge incl!
1002/152 Sturt Street,
Southbank, VIC 3006
$1,608 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 1st December 2021
Rent ID: 4670253
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Looking for a spacious residence with views and pet friendly?
Government directions require all open home attendees to be fully vaccinated. If you are fully vaccinated you are welcome to attend one of the advertised open for inspection times, where proof of vaccination is required prior to entry. If you are not fully vaccinated and would like to view this home please contact our team to organise a private inspection. We thank you for assisting us as we implement directions from the Victorian government.
Are you looking for the perfect pad offering space inside (53sqm2), lifestyle and convenience outside? Located on 10th floor in the heart of the Arts District, this modern and bright one bedroom apartment features industrial finishes and great floor plan.
This north facing (city views) apartment features:
- Timber flooring in living area and carpet in bedroom
- Floor to ceiling windows in lounge and bedroom.
- Spacious living/dining area with a study nook
- Access from the living room and bedroom to full length private balcony with built in breakfast bar, with views over Melbourne's
north including the Yarra River, the MCG, Birrarung Marr, Fitzroy & Carlton Gardens
- Cleverly designed modern kitchen with glass splash back, gas cook top, dishwasher, oven, fridge and plenty of storage space
- Two way entry sparkling huge walk in shower
- Bedroom complete with large built in wardrobes
- Reverse Cycle heating and cooling
- Separate internal European style laundry
- Secure swipe entry and intercom
- One car space
Building facilities (Ground floor):-
- Heated indoor lap pool
- Fully equipped Gym
- Bike storage area
- Private rooftop garden with BBQ facilities (level 23)
The Botanic gardens, trams, cafes and restaurants are at your doorstep and only a short walk/drive to the city, Crown, Albert Park, South Melbourne Market, Melbourne Sports and Arts Precinct, South Melbourne beach and Clarendon Street shops.
Please register to Inspect!
1 Garage space
Property Links new
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Southbank
Lifestyle in Southbank
Pets are welcome at 1002/152 Sturt Street, a 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Southbank. This unfurnished property includes balcony and air-conditioning and will welcome your furry friends.