1001/6 Aqua Street,
Southport, QLD 4215
$2,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4579164
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Stunning 2 brm + study furnished in Brighton Regatta. Available 15 October.
This apartment is sure to put a tick in every box!
* Two bedrooms with built-in robes
* En-suite with bath to master room
* Full size study
* South - East facing aspect
* Modern, open plan layout with free-flowing living area
* Kitchen with stainless steel appliances and integrated dishwasher
* Internal laundry with dryer
* Reverse cycle air-conditioning system
* On site security, intercom system and secure building access
* Stunning outdoor pool and spa with landscaped gardens
* Undercover 2 secure parking + storage cage
Regatta is modern building in the heart of the popular 'Brighton on Broadwater' precinct. It takes full advantage of the proximity to the 'Sundale' shopping area which has its own Woolworths, Medical Centre, Dentist, Chemist and a number of other cafes and restaurants. It is also just 150m away from the light rail station.
2 Garage spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Southport
Lifestyle in Southport
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 1001/6 Aqua Street, Southport before you know it! Apply to rent this 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment on Rent.com.au.