1001/29 Hunter Street,
Parramatta, NSW 2150
Available 18th October 2021
Rent ID: 4603099
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
SLEEK AND CENTRAL IDEAL INNER-CITY POSITION
Presenting this beautiful modern apartment just moments from all amenities and services in Parramatta, this two-bedroom unit.
Tiled flooring flows throughout the lounge and dining area connecting the kitchen area boasting stainless steel appliances. Two bedrooms accommodate the apartment with the impressive master suite including an ensuite, built-in robe & access to the balcony. Enjoy district views from the enclosed balcony with use all year round.
Set on the exclusive Hunter Street, this property offers ideal peace and convenience within easy access to Parramatta Park, local schools, retail, public transport and amenities.
* Spacious bedrooms both with built-ins
* Ducted Air-con throughout
* Natural sunlight throughout with district views from balcony
* Well sized gas kitchen with ample storage and large bench tops with space for breakfast bar
* Internal laundry with dryer
* Communal rooftop area with garden and BBQ area
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this document, used our best endeavours to ensure that all the information contained in this document is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained in this document. Prospective tenants should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this document.
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Parramatta
Lifestyle in Parramatta
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Parramatta? 1001/29 Hunter Street, Parramatta could be your new home before you know it. The 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment comes unfurnished.