1001/15-19 Synagogue Place,
Adelaide, SA 5000
$2,700 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3649057
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Fully Furnished, 2 Bedroom Apartment in the heart of the CBD! Available Now!
SECURE COMPLEX IN THE CITY - FURNISHED 2 BEDROOM APARTMENT THAT'S CLOSE TO EVERYTHING!!! AVAILABLE NOW!
NON STUDENTS MAY APPLY!
Dont miss out on this opportunity to live in the FAMOUS East End Apartment Complex!!!
- Convenient public transport (free within the city square)
- Rundle Mall
- Beautiful Modern 2 Bedroom Apartment
- Bright, Private & Secure
- FULLY FURNISHED!
- full kitchen facilities
- Modern bathroom
- Air Conditioning/ heating
- King Single Beds
APARTMENT COMPLEX INCLUDES:
- Tutorial room
- Large common lounge room, and common kitchen with dining
- Large Laundry room
- 24 hour security
- Bike shed for secure parking of your pushbike
- Laundry Charges
$450/week for a full year lease ending 30th June 2021
or 1st February 2022
Lease start dates can vary but all leases must end either 1st February 2021 or 30th June 2021.
Please call 8385 9007 or enquire now to arrange a booking time. Our office is situated at 30 Victoria street - so come chat to us!
**You will be required to supply your own kitchen items and linen in most of our properties, and packs can be purchased from our website: http://yourshop.unilodge.com.au/ All other large furniture items are provided. Please note that the advertising photos used may not accurately reflect the apartment given, and are to be used as a guide only. We request that everybody views an apartment before booking, where possible, and you will be sent a picture of the exact room you are getting once an application has been received.**
0 Car spaces
Built In Wardrobe
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Adelaide
Lifestyle in Adelaide
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 1001/15-19 Synagogue Place, Adelaide. This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment is fully furnished and ready to make your own.