10 Windermere Street,
Ballarat Central, VIC 3350
$1,516 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 9th December 2020
Rent ID: 4161256
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Period 3 Bedroom Home in Blue Chip Central Location
PLEASE READ: Register your interest in this property by clicking "Book Inspection". You will then receive an email to view the video tour and instructions on how to apply. Or call me directly on 0427 995 640.
Located in absolute central Ballarat and literally footsteps to Sturt Street is this appealing period home. Being so close to shops, medical facilities, hospitals, train station, Lake Wendouree and cafes, this position is as central as you can find.
Comprising 3 bedrooms, open plan living area, updated kitchen with gas appliances, central heating throughout and all situated on a good sized allotment of approx 508m2 with rear access for off street parking.
* This information has been prepared to assist solely in the marketing of this property. While all care has been taken to ensure the information provided herein is correct, we do not take responsibility for any inaccuracies. Accordingly, all interested parties should make their own inquiries to verify the information. Please note: It is the responsibility of the tenant to check/research the availability of internet access at any property. INSPECTION BY PRIVATE APPOINTMENT ONLY. You must confirm your attendance, or the inspection may not go ahead.
2 Open spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Ballarat Central
Lifestyle in Ballarat Central
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 10 Windermere Street, Ballarat Central. This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house is unfurnished and ready to make your own.