10 Water Vine Street,
Sapphire Beach, NSW 2450
Rent ID: 3823523
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Modern family home! - 6 or 12 Month Lease Available
Appointment only for applications received in full and assessment completed please visit - https://www.https://www.mcgrath.com.au/offices/184-coffs-harbour to obtain an application form. Virtual and/or private inspections on appointment only.
This modern and fresh property is located in the ever-popular North Sapphire Beach This property ticks all the boxes with walking distance to Sapphire Beach, play grounds and a first class café as well as being only a short 10 minute drive to Coffs Harbour's CBD.
- Pets considered on application
- Bedrooms generously sized all with built in robes and ceiling fans.
- This property has been designed with families in mind with the separate adults and children's wing as well as the media room or second living space.
- Easy to maintain lawns and gardens as well as a generous undercover alfresco dining area, perfect for entertaining.
-500L water tank,
- Fully fenced backyard
- Double garage with internal access and an oversized drive way with plenty of parking space for a caravan or boat.
- Central to this property is the stunning kitchen, offering brand new and modern appliances, a large stone island bench top as well as plenty of storage space
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Sapphire Beach
Lifestyle in Sapphire Beach
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Pets are welcome at 10 Water Vine Street, a 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in Sapphire Beach. This unfurnished property will welcome your furry friends.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how