10 Walpole Place,
Wahroonga, NSW 2076
$4,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3683881
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Spacious single level family home in quiet cul-de-sac, walk to station and schools - excellent location - won't last!
Just off Ada Avenue in a quiet cul-de-sac, this light, bright and spacious family home with timber floored living areas is situated in a sought after pocket, a short walk to Wahroonga and Warrawee train stations, Knox Grammar, Abbotsleigh with Wahroonga Public, Warrawee Public, Normanhurst Boys, Loreto Normanhurst and St Leo's Catholic College also nearby. 1.8km to the San Hospital at Wahroonga.
- 4 carpeted bedrooms with built-ins.
- 2 recently fully renovated bathrooms, main bedroom with ensuite and luxury free-standing tub in the main bathroom
- Separate large laundry room.
- Spacious living & dining ares with German engineered timber floors and high ceilings.
- Family room flows to the outdoor entertaining area.
- Open plan fully renovated kitchen with dishwasher.
- Split system air conditioning in family room.
- Low maintenance house.
- Double carport with covered access to house.
- Generous level front and back lawns.
- Garden sheds with plentiful storage.
This is a lovely house ready for the next family to make their home.
To make an appointment to view, please contact McMahon's Point Real Estate on 9923 2611.
Disclaimer: This information has been obtained from third party/sources we deem to be reliable. We make no representation as to its accuracy. All images and photographs are indicative only. We are merely passing the information on. Any interested parties should make their own enquiries.
2 Car ports
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Wahroonga
Lifestyle in Wahroonga
This 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom, generous-sized home comes with deck, shed, and outdoor entertainment. 10 Walpole Place, Wahroonga is perfect for the growing family.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how