10 Vernon Street,
Port Noarlunga South, SA 5167
$2,700 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 30th November 2021
Rent ID: 4660071
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
WALKING DISTANCE TO BEACH!
This wonderful property is located on a large allotment and in easy walking distance to beach, schools, shops and transport.
Facing north, the home is filled with an abundance of light and features three bedrooms, two with built in robes.
The large kitchen has ample cupboard space and overlooks the rear yard, meals and family area. Loads of room for all the family with a large lounge to the front of the home (that could also be used as a large 4th bed), and a huge rumpus room to the rear of the property.
Outdoors is a large undercover all weather pergola, plus easy care gardens front and rear.
Other features include;
* ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
* near new gas heater to front lounge
* split system heating and cooling to large rumpus
* fully enclosed garage for 1 vehicle, plus ample drive access for additional vehicles
* enclosed tool shed area to rear
Please note, solar system currently being serviced and is believed to be fully operable, however if the unit breaks down it will not be repaired and or replaced. Gas wall furnace at entry is inoperable and excluded from tenancy.
Pet will be considered upon application.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Port Noarlunga South
Lifestyle in Port Noarlunga South
Other houses in
Port Noarlunga South
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house. 10 Vernon Street, Port Noarlunga South is unfurnished and available to rent.