10 Tulip Street,
Hyams Beach, NSW 2540
$3,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3862542
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Short stroll to the whitest sand in the world
This rare offering of a fully furnished home is available now at the exclusive beachside enclave of Hyams Beach, with just a short stroll to Chinaman's Beach. Features include 3 bedrooms, spa to main bathroom, second shower and WC in the laundry, dishwasher, air-conditioning, open plan living dining kitchen which opens onto a large covered deck with views to Point Perpendicular. The location doesn't get any better than this!
2 Open spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 10 Tulip Street, Hyams Beach. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: fully fenced and air-conditioning.