10 Townsend Avenue,
Clyde, VIC 3978
$1,826 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4381523
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Shops at the end of the street!
Located in the highly sought after area with the main shopping center at the end of the street is where you will find this home full of extras! This home boasts four large bedrooms. Master with walk in robe and full ensuite with the other three bedrooms all with built in robes. Entertainers delight with the large open kitchen with gas appliances! Large open plan tiled living area filled with plenty of natural light. Low maintenance gardens and double lock up garage. The list of extras is extensive and include; ducted heating & split system air conditioning and is close to shopping centre and within walking distance to parks..
Register your interest now to view this amazing property!
Book an Inspection
* Please ensure that you register your details by selecting the Book Inspection Time button or Email Agent button. As property availability and open for inspection times are subject to change, this will allow us to update you instantly on any changes
It is important that you arrive at the property before the start of the home open time. Late attendance may result in the property not being able to be viewed.
Whilst a property may to advertised as Available Now, your application will be subject to processing times depending on availability of references etc. If your application is subject to an urgent lease start date, please communicate this to the leasing agent and make note on your application.
Please be advised that while pets are negotiable upon initial application, we cannot guarantee that pets will be approved if you apply for a pet/s later in your tenancy*
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Clyde
Lifestyle in Clyde
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
10 Townsend Avenue, Clyde, a 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Clyde.