10 Sussex Street,
Bundoora, VIC 3083
Rent ID: 3330055
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
What A Beauty!
Slightly renovated and well looked after family home comprising of 3 Bedrooms plus study or sun-room, En suite to main, two large living areas, heating and cooling and garage.
Floorboards throughout, ceiling fans in some bedrooms.
5 minute drive to Plenty Road, shops and schools.
Wont last long!
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Bundoora
Lifestyle in Bundoora
This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom, generous-sized home comes with study. 10 Sussex Street, Bundoora is perfect for the growing family.