10 Sixth Avenue,
Campsie, NSW 2194
Rent ID: 4235938
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Four-bedroom house with large backyard & garden shed
Located on quiet street, only minutes from train station, shop, restaurants and more.
Timber flooring throughout.
Some bedrooms come with wardrobes.
please call Jeffrey 0412 817 991 or John 0422 580 528 for more information.
2 Open spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Campsie
Lifestyle in Campsie
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 10 Sixth Avenue, Campsie. This 4 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment is unfurnished and ready to make your own.