10 Sarah Court,
Howlong, NSW 2643
$1,480 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 15th October 2020
Rent ID: 4081204
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Nestled at the back of a quiet court sits this quality Glen Hall built home.
Offering three bedrooms, two bathrooms and walk in robe to master.
Bask in comfort all year round with ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling.
Huge back yard, spacious entertaining area and side access.
Rentals of this quality do not hit the market often. Apply via 1form.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Howlong
Lifestyle in Howlong
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom, generous-sized home comes with air-conditioning. 10 Sarah Court, Howlong is perfect for the growing family.