10 Ronsard Drive,
San Remo, WA 6210
$3,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3738796
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Absolute Beachfront Family Home !
FURNISHED OR UNFURNISHED - MAKE YOUR CHOICE !
This 2-storey ocean-front home is located in the sought after suburb of San Remo. Well designed, large and fantastic for families, this home has been elevated and planned to pick up uninterrupted views from all living areas including the kitchen, dining, games, lounge, upstairs family room and master suite. Even the ensuite is positioned to capture spectacular ocean views.
The home has downstairs living, an office custom fitted, 3 minor bedrooms, main bathroom with a bath and a powder room. There is also a very large full height step down wine cellar which is temperature controlled.
The stair case is wide overlooking an open void area. This leads into a good size family room with sliding door access to the balcony with more than 180 degree ocean views from North through to South with unbelievable water views. The master is a King size with private balcony access, walk-in robe and quality ensuite bathroom.
The property has a fantastic enclosed and protected front yard waiting for a fire pit to enjoy with family/friends or make it a basketball area for your kids. There is a separate barbecue area with a granite top and plenty of room for entertaining. The backyard with uninterrupted ocean views has artificial lawn for the ultimate in low maintenance with a gate leading to beach access. The home has a double recessed garage with extra height which will comfortably house all vehicles.
Beautiful finishings throughout including granite tops and stainless appliances in the kitchen including a dishwasher, solid timber flooring to entry, kitchen and dining, quality carpets blinds and pelmets throughout and built by a premium quality builder.
- Quality beachfront address with everything to offer
- Uninterrupted ocean views to all living areas and master
- 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, office and ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Open granite kitchen, separate family, games and dining
- King master suite with private balcony, wir and ensuite bathroom
- Front enclosed entertaining area with granite bbq area
- Easy care backyard with gate leading to beach access
- Small pet/s may be considered.
- Please note: linen is not included.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for San Remo
Lifestyle in San Remo
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 10 Ronsard Drive, San Remo. This 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house is unfurnished and ready to make your own.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how