10 Reserve Road,
Slacks Creek, QLD 4127
$2,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 22nd September 2020
Rent ID: 3736635
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 4 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
DUAL LIVING 4 BED, 2 BATH, 2 KITCHEN IN GREAT LOCATION
Its all ready just move on in!!!
Are you looking for a large home where you can accommodate a big family look no further, This property is sure to amaze you with amount of space and extra facilities that it has on offer.
This is an amazing 4/5 bedroom dual living family Home, a truly unique and sprawling high set which is perfect for the larger family.
This home is in the heart of Slacks Creek easy access to public transport, local schools and day-care centres, shopping centres including motor ways and free ways are a minutes drive plus numerous places to grab a bite to eat.
The Upstairs features:
* Three good size bedrooms with built-ins
* Family bathroom
* Huge Renovated kitchen with ample cupboard space
* Large Balcony
* Separate lounge
* Separate dining
* Polished timber floors
* Extra Large bedroom
* Huge storage room
* Amazing kitchen
* Open plan Lounge dining with air con in main living are
* Fully fenced
* The large back yard offers plenty of space for the children to play
* Water Tank
* And the list goes on.............
TO VIEW THIS PROPERTY PLEASE REGISTER OR CALL 07 3386 0011
4 Car ports
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Slacks Creek
Lifestyle in Slacks Creek
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house. 10 Reserve Road, Slacks Creek is unfurnished and available to rent.