From $880 Per Week
10 Price Street,
Subiaco, WA 6008
$3,520 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3803388
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
" Sophistication and Style"
**Landlord will pay moving costs up to $2,000**
This property has recently been painted through out a fresh new look and pure delight for those who relish convenience, functionality and modern living. This home has got an excellent floorplan that maximises on its space and an effortless design for a fast-paced household. No detail has been overlooked as the four bedrooms and three bathrooms are spacious and come with ample storage. Bask in the Subiaco way of life but simultaneously relish homely comfort.
The townhouse is beautifully distributed between three floors, each floor makes practical use of the space. The spacious master bedroom takes up the entire top floor and is a true treat for the lucky homeowner who resides in it. An oasis away from the noise, this space comes with a walk-in-wardrobe, a mini balcony and an ensuite.
The second floor exists for common living. The kitchen, the living area and the main balcony are all situated on this lively floor. Prepare meals while overlooking the leafy street or the spacious balcony! A fantastic focal point for the household to come together, the living area and balcony serve as activity centres for all residents to enjoy. The expansive kitchen comes with quality fittings and ample storage space.
An exciting range of lifestyle opportunities are available while residing in this stellar townhouse. Subiaco is a bustling, active and highly sought-after suburb! An easy drive from the home will take you to Rokeby Road and the property is in proximity to plenty of restaurants, bars and cafes. Subiaco Hospital is a quick 5 minutes' drive and within 10 minutes' drive, residents will arrive in Perth's CBD!
• High security
• Ample storage
• Three floor townhouse lifestyle
• Master bedroom occupies the whole third floor and comes with ensuite, walk-in-robe and balcony
• The second floor has the primary spacious balcony
• Private building parking with parking space on the street
• Carpeted bedrooms
• Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
• Two gas hot water systems
• An open plan kitchen with a stainless-steel sink and Delonghi appliances
• Proximity to Subiaco's restaurant, bar and caf strip
2 Garage spaces
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Subiaco
Lifestyle in Subiaco
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom house. 10 Price Street, Subiaco is unfurnished and available to rent.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how