Westlake, QLD 4074
$2,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2069710
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Large family home - PRICE DROPPED
An abundance of luxury awaits you in this large home.
This family home located in the most desirable area of Westlake offers a perfect lifestyle that your family has been dreaming of.
Top location as the local shopping centre is just across from the house and only short stroll to lake and river walk.
- Double storey brick veneer home
- 4 bedrooms with built in wardrobes + a study room downstairs!
- Master with walk in closet, ensuite and air conditioning
- Moderate sized study or guest room downstairs with wardrobes
- 3 bathrooms - with showers and bathtub
- 3 separate living areas, open plan living
- Separate dining area
- Separate laundry room with door
- Air-conditioning and dishwasher
- Fully fenced and gated for the safety of your family
- New carpet in living area and bedrooms
- Double electric openers garage
- Tiled patio in backyard
- Elevated garden patch in backyard
- Within walking distance of bus stops on horizon drive
- Close to the lake, Mcleod Country Golf Club, Gym, Peter Lightfoot oval and soccer club
- Across the street from corner stores - IGA, cafe and restaurants, and a short drive from Mt Ommaney Shopping centre
- Easy access to Westlake bush park, seabrook circuit park and raeside street park
- A short drive from Middle Park, Good News Lutheran and Jamboree Heights primary schools and Mt Ommaney special school and Centenary public secondary
- No pets, sorry.
Contact us asap for an inspection!
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Westlake
Lifestyle in Westlake
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 10 Penong, Westlake. This 5 bedroom, 3 bathroom house is unfurnished and ready to make your own.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Get your power and gas connected for FREE!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how