10 Parsons Street,
West Wollongong, NSW 2500
$2,080 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 15th December 2021
Rent ID: 4156837
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Home Sweet Home!
Against a dramatic backdrop of both the escarpment and views of Wollongong all the way down to the ocean, stands this charming two bedroom period home.
- Two good sized bedrooms
- Original kitchen
- Separate lounge & dining rooms
- Sun room
- Large backyard
- Modern bathroom
- Two car tandem garage with electric door and additional work space area
- Downstairs toilet
Call Raine & Horne Wollongong today on (02) 4229 9600 or email email@example.com to book an inspection!
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for West Wollongong
Lifestyle in West Wollongong
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 10 Parsons Street, West Wollongong. This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom house is unfurnished and ready to make your own.