10 Oxford Street,
Gladesville, NSW 2111
$2,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2271421
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
OPEN FOR INSPECTION TBA
This lovely family home boasts character charm and plenty of space throughout. Offering a fabulous location just minutes walk from OLQP, Boronia Park and Gladesville Primary Schools, Gladesville Shopping Village and restaurants, parks and plenty of public transport options.
- Timber floorboards throughout, beautiful high ornate ceilings
- Large, timber gas kitchen with breakfast bar and adjoining dining room
- Bright lounge room with fireplace
- Two large bedrooms, both with built in robes
- Study/optional child's bedroom
- Neat main bathroom with bathtub
- Rear sunroom opening onto an undercover entertainment area
- Garden oasis, landscaped gardens throughout rear yard
- One driveway car space
Available date: NOW
Preferred lease: 6 or 12 months
Pets permitted: Considered on application
Viewings as per open times on website or contact agent for a private inspection - 88766200.
HOW CAN I INSPECT THIS PROPERTY?
Simply turn up during inspection times posted on this page no need to register in advance, if no times are posted click on Email Agent and request the forthcoming scheduled open house times or request an Inspection by Appointment subject to availability.
Every care and precaution has been taken to establish the accuracy of the information provided. However, this information does not constitute any representation by Ray White Gladesville and Ryde, real estate agent or the owners. Tenants are advised to make their own enquiries as to the accuracy of the information provided.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Gladesville
Lifestyle in Gladesville
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom house in Gladesville is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 10 Oxford Street, Gladesville.