10 Norton Street,
Upper Mount Gravatt, QLD 4122
$1,980 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3891115
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Units in Fantastic Location
This 2+ year old apartment is situated in Perfect Location Next to The Village Shopping Centre with Coles, The Coffee Club and other 34 shops; 600m to Westfield Garden City; 2 km to both nearby Griffith University Campuses; 15 minutes drive to the Brisbane CBD.
- 2 spacious bedrooms with air con and ceiling fans
- Main with ensuite and walk in robe
- Second bedroom with built-ins
- Open plan living with spacious lounge and large tiled balcony
- Contemporary kitchen with sink island bench + integrated dishwasher
- Gas cooktop with range-hood and plenty of cupboard space
- Internal laundry
- 1 lock up car space
- Pool and relaxation area in complex
Within the catchment area of Upper Mount Gravatt State School & MacGregor State High School*, this is the perfect home for your family.
Call the agent today for your private inspection or attend of the open house sections!
* According to http://www.qgso.qld.gov.au/maps/edmap/
Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained herein, we will not be held liable for any errors or omissions in typing. All information is considered correct at the time of printing. Any interested parties should satisfy themselves as to the accuracy of the information.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Upper Mount Gravatt
Lifestyle in Upper Mount Gravatt
Other apartments in
Upper Mount Gravatt
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment in Upper Mount Gravatt is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 10 Norton Street, Upper Mount Gravatt.