10 Northstead Way,
Craigieburn, VIC 3064
Rent ID: 4150076
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Stunning Family Home in Craigieburn - Stylish and Spacious!
DUE TO COVID-19 LOCKDOWN, CONTACT OUR ASSOCIATES TO ORGANISE A PRIVATE INSPECTION BY TEXTING THEM DIRECTLY- Mark Hallam 0478 121 990
Prepare to be amazed from the moment you step in to this beautiful family home at 10 Northstead Way, Craigieburn, it is everything you could want in a family home plus much more!
We are delighted to welcome you to this stunning dual level home showcasing a well-planned design, high-quality finishes and impressive layout with plenty of space for a comfortable and convenient lifestyle.
Heres what youll love:
- Spacious backyard area perfect for enjoying quality time with family and friends
- Two large separate living areas including a formal lounge and open plan living room together with dining on the ground floor ensuring ample space for the whole family
- Large covered balcony sure to be one of the most favourite parts of the entire home
But wait, theres more!
(i) First floor
- Master bedroom with built-in wardrobe and ensuite
- Three additional bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
- Central bathroom with separate shower and bath
- Separate toilet
- Spacious family room
- Balcony area
(i) Ground floor
- Open plan kitchen with living and dining area
- Downstairs bedroom with built-in wardrobe
- Lounge area with air conditioning facilities
- Well-equipped kitchen with dishwasher, oven, cooktop and ample storage space
- Internal laundry with separate toilet
- Lock up garage with internal access
- Front and rear yard with a shed
- Ducted heating and cooling
- Downlights throughout
- Hardwood flooring
Get to know the neighbourhood:
- Local schools in the area include: Newbury Primary School, Aitken Creek Primary School, Hume Anglican Grammar, Craigieburn Secondary College
- All your shopping needs are covered, with Highlands Shopping Centre, Craigieburn Central, and Target Craigieburn closeby
- Stay well-fed with these well-reviewed eateries in your area: Jamaica Blue Craigieburn, Max Brenner Chocolate Bar, Waterside Cafe, VHM Bros, Rich Chilli Thai Restaurant, and Lago Fino
- Breathe in nature at your nearby parklands: Anzac Park, Central Park, Trillium, and Golden Sun Moth Park
WANT TO APPLY?
Follow these easy instructions!
1. Go to https://rentals.tenapp.com.au/different/vic
2. Locate the Property you are wanting to apply for
3. Click on 'Apply Now' and follow the prompts
Disclaimer: Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this advertisement, :Different will not be held liable for any errors or omissions. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Craigieburn
Lifestyle in Craigieburn
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 5 bedroom, 3 bathroom house in Craigieburn comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 10 Northstead Way, Craigieburn today!