10 Ninabah Street,
Howrah, TAS 7018
$2,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 11th November 2020
Rent ID: 4123624
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
CHARMING AND RENOVATED CHARACTER HOME
This quiet abode has a homely feel with polished floorboards throughout. Featuring a stylish open plan kitchen with new oven and dishwasher, as well as dining and lounge area that all boast quality fixtures, fittings, appliances and a neutral tones throughout.
Comprising of three bedrooms zoned off the hallway away from the living area to promote rest and relaxation. All rooms are of generous size and two have built in robes. All serviced by the main bathroom with bath, separate toilet and internal laundry room.
The yard has low maintenance established gardens, ideal for kids and is fully fenced, providing privacy.
With all that Howrah has to offer just minutes from your door step, including Shoreline Plaza, pharmacy, cafes, schools, child care, beaches, running track, gym, bowls club and the Sunshine Tennis Club, this is a great overall package.
- Reverse cycle heat pump and wood fire
- Light and stylish sun filled living area
- Secure yard, with entertaining area
- Close to schools, shops, cafes and beach
- Pets considered upon application
Please note the following:
- To view this property please register online, you will receive an Email and/or SMS as soon as Inspection Times are available.
2 Open spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Howrah
Lifestyle in Howrah
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Howrah? 10 Ninabah Street, Howrah could be your new home before you know it. The 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house comes unfurnished.