10 Nicholas Street,
Ashburton, VIC 3147
$1,956 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4555025
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Perfect location! Perfect lifestyle!
Enjoy the short, pleasurable stroll to Alamein Station, the banks of Gardiners Creek, Solway Primary School, Markham Avenue Reserve, Ashburton Pool and Recreation Complex and the ever-thriving Ashburton Village Shopping Centre.
***PRIVATE INSPECTION time advertised only. You MUST register attendance and be allocated a specific time in order to attend the property inspection. You will NOT be permitted to enter the property unless you have a confirmed time. ONE person per private inspection, unless you are of the same household.***
- 3 large bedrooms
- Recently renovated bathroom with bath
- Near new carpet throughout
- Functional kitchen with dining and gas cooking
- Generously sized lounge with gas heating
- 2 bedrooms with free standing wardrobes
- Separate laundry
- Private, huge backyard
2 Car ports
Property Links new
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Ashburton
Lifestyle in Ashburton
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
10 Nicholas Street, Ashburton, a 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Ashburton.