10 Naomi Street,
Pakenham, VIC 3810
$1,782 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 14th May 2021
Rent ID: 4377148
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
NEAR NEW HOME, IN THE PERFECT LOCATION
This near new four bedroom home will be sure to impress from the moment you walk through the door.
Located on a quiet street with everything you need just around the corner, minutes away from Lakeside Shopping Centre, local schools and childcare facilities, plenty of park lands, walking distance to the train station and easy access onto the M1 freeway.
This property has two living areas, a formal living area at the front of the property and an open plan living/ meals area adjoined to an open plan modern design kitchen.
The kitchen is any avid cook/ bakers dream, with loads of storage space, plenty of bench top room, large pantry, modern appliances including gas cook top, gas oven and dishwasher.
Situated on a large block with an outdoor alfresco area and low maintenance yard suitable for the whole family to enjoy the summer months ahead.
* Master bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite
* Three remaining bedrooms with built in robes
* Central specious bathroom
* Separate toilet
* Light filled living areas
* Modern kitchen with stone benchtops, stainless steel appliances and dishwasher
* Ducted heating
* Double remote access garage with internal access
* Low maintenance gardens
**To book an appointment to view this property, please click on the Request an Inspection button and register your details. You MUST confirm or the appointment time will not go ahead. The day of the inspection you will receive an sms asking you to confirm your attendance. Please ensure you reply to the message to secure your appointment**
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Pakenham
Lifestyle in Pakenham
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 10 Naomi Street, Pakenham. This 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house is unfurnished and ready to make your own.