10 Metropol Lane,
Geelong West, VIC 3218
$2,825 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4391572
- 3 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Premier Living In Geelong West
This beautiful 3-bedroom 3 level townhouse has more than meets the eye, with style and quality finishes it will impress. The kitchen located on the top floor has been designed with great details to the functionality, precision, style and equipped with best-quality cooking appliances.
This home offers:
- 3 bedrooms all with built in robes, split systems and master with ensuite
- Main bathroom with bathtub
- Extra shower facility with separate toilet on ground floor
- Kitchen has 4 burner gas top, Smeg oven and rangehood
- Fridge space equipped with plumbing
Within walking distance to parks, cafes, Pakington street and Geelong station you will have a number of activities and endless possibilities on your doorstep.
PLEASE NOTE: By registering you will be advised of any changes or cancellations to open times.
If you would like to inspect/register for this property please click 'book inspection' or Request an Inspection' and we will be in contact to arrange a suitable time. Alternatively, you can email the agent or contact the office. We ask all tenants to apply for the property prior to the inspection date.
*All information about the property has been provided to Hayeswinckle by third parties. Hayeswinckle has not verified the information and does not warrant its accuracy or completeness. Parties should make and rely on their own enquiries in relation to this property.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Geelong West
Lifestyle in Geelong West
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Geelong West? 10 Metropol Lane, Geelong West could be your new home before you know it. The 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom house comes unfurnished.