10 Melia Court,
Eatons Hill, QLD 4037
$2,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 23rd October 2020
Rent ID: 4070367
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Double Storey Home in Leafy Eatons Hill - UNDER APPLICATION
This beautiful double story home is located at the end of a quiet cul de sac, on an elevated block overlooking the lush green neighborhood of Eatons Hill.
Entering through the front door, you are greeted by the large, air conditioned, open plan living and dining area. This incorporates the modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances and gas cook top. There is also a powder room downstairs located by the laundry.
Moving upstairs, an open study/lounge area connects the main bathroom and two of the three bedrooms, both with built in wardrobes. The air conditioned master bedroom features a walk in wardrobe, ensuite and private balcony.
The home also features;
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Covered outdoor entertaining area
- Fully fenced rear yard
- Double automated garaging with secure access to the home
- Peaceful family friendly area
- Pets on application
- Close to shops, public transport and quality schools
Contact our Property Manager today on 0427 000 114 to arrange your private inspection!
We practice COVID-19 safety protocols at all out inspections.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Eatons Hill
Lifestyle in Eatons Hill
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 10 Melia Court, Eatons Hill before you know it! Apply to rent this 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.