10 Mcmillan Drive,
Warragul, VIC 3820
$1,607 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 12th July 2021
Rent ID: 4453026
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Spacious double storey family home available for rent. Upstairs offers 3 good sized bedrooms including a huge master bedroom with full ensuite and built in robes to all bedrooms plus a central bathroom with separate shower. Downstairs consists of a 4th bedroom, large open plan lounge room, tiled meals area and modern kitchen with shower room and third toilet off Laundry. The modern kitchen has gas appliances. Fully enclosed yard, large double garage with space for a caravan or trailer.
****PHOTO ID MUST BE PRESENTED
Please wear a mask when inspecting.
IMPORTANT, PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION:
- Do not attend the property if you or anyone in your family are unwell, have been in contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19, or returned from overseas in the last 14 days.
- Inspection times are subject to change without notice.
- Photo ID and contact information must be provided before entry to the property.
- Applicants must inspect the property prior to applying. If you are unable to attend in person someone else may view the property on your behalf.
- Application forms are available at the inspection, in our office and on our website. 1Form applications will not be accepted.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Warragul
Lifestyle in Warragul
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house. 10 Mcmillan Drive, Warragul is unfurnished and available to rent.