10 Kilough Street,
Kellyville Ridge, NSW 2155
$2,960 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 21st December 2021
Rent ID: 4668126
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
IDEAL FOR THE GROWING FAMILY
Don't miss this opportunity - in desirable Kellyville Ridge.
This modern family home ticks all the boxes and will impress guests with all entertainment space on offer. The property featuries
- 4 great sized bedrooms with built in robes to all bedrooms
- ensuite and walk in robe to main bedroom
- spacious open plan living area off the kitchen
- tiled meals area/family room
- ducted air conditioning through out.
- modern bathroom with separate toilet
- double lock up garage
- great sized covered BBQ/Entertainment area for your get to gathers or to enjoy the sun.
- located close to Stanhope Village Centre/Parklea Markets & Blacktown Leisure Centre.
Call NSW Realty on 02 8756 5444 to book an inspection as this property wont last.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered by NSW Realty from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested parties should make & rely upon their own enquiries.
2 Garage spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Kellyville Ridge
Lifestyle in Kellyville Ridge
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house. 10 Kilough Street, Kellyville Ridge is unfurnished and available to rent.