10 Jubilee Avenue,
Blackheath, NSW 2785
$1,520 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 28th October 2020
Rent ID: 4123889
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Golf Course Location
This renovated cottage has 2 bedrooms plus a 3rd bedroom or study off the living area. The kitchen has a dishwasher and electric cooking, there is a separate bath and shower. Polished timber floors throughout, timber venetians, gas heating and L shaped living/dining area. The livingroom opens onto a large timber deck with stairs to the garden which backs onto the golf course. There is also a lock up garage with remote access, a laundry and underhouse storage. Sorry NO PETS.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Blackheath
Lifestyle in Blackheath
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
10 Jubilee Avenue, Blackheath, a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Blackheath.