10 Jessie Street,
Middleton Grange, NSW 2171
$2,160 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 9th December 2020
Rent ID: 3666938
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
PREFECT LOCATION WITH ACCESS TO COMMUNITY RECREATIONAL FACILITIES!
NOTE: STRICTLY MASKS ARE TO BE WORN UPON ENTRY. UNFORTUNATELY IF NO MASKS ARE WORN NO ENTRY WILL BE ALLOWED.
This well presented double storey 3 bedroom home is situated in one of the beautiful streets in Middleton Grange. Having access to all the common areas which includes Pools, BBQ area and Tennis Courts. Such a great sized backyard for the kids to run around and play. Close to all amenities.
• 3 bedrooms with built in wardrobes
• En-suite to main
• Carpet and tiled flooring throughout
• Separate guest toilet downstairs
• Large separate lounge
• Separate dining room
• Modern kitchen with gas appliances, breakfast bench
• Modern, neat and tidy main bathroom
• Ducted air conditioning
• Separate laundry with external access
• Good sized backyard
• Double lock up garage
• Concrete section in backyard for seating area
Please call our office 30 mins prior to open homes in case of any cancellations 9822 9955.
Please be advised that should you be suffering from any symptoms such as, runny nose, fever, dry cough, sore throat, tiredness please do not attend inspections.
All prospective tenants will need to complete a health check questionnaire prior to entering the property.
2 Garage spaces
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Middleton Grange
Lifestyle in Middleton Grange
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in Middleton Grange comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 10 Jessie Street, Middleton Grange today!