10 Jason Street,
Sinnamon Park, QLD 4073
$3,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 14th May 2020
Rent ID: 2292235
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
PALATIAL and EXECUTIVE FAMILY HOME
IMPORTANT: FOR ALL ENQUIRIES Please send to https://app.snug.com/apply/raywhitecentenary to register for a viewing and receive updates on future inspections.
Ray White Centenary proudly presents for rent this family home in prestigious Sinnamon Park. Set among other quality properties the property is both beautifully presented and stylish and offers the WOW FACTOR.
Completed with high quality fixtures, this home is designed for entertaining and good living. The downstairs level of the home features 4 living areas for family and guests to spread out, 5th bedroom/study and entertaining area with outdoor kitchen.
UPSTAIRS LIVING QUARTERS ARE COMPLETE WITH:
- Master suite including ensuite with "his and hers" basins and large WIR
-3 more bedrooms of good size each with BIR
-Modern family bathroom
-Very large rumpus room (5th living area)
DOWNSTAIRS ENTERTAINING QUARTERS ARE COMPLETE WITH:
- "Chef's delight" modern, well-equipped kitchen of great size with walk-in pantry, gas cooktop, stone benchtops and 2 ovens
- Alfresco area with outdoor kitchen
- Tiled family room offering informal lounge/TV area
- Formal dining and lounge areas
- Large media room offering home theatre facilities
- 5th bedroom suitable for guests, or as study room
- 3rd bathroom
- Double garage
OTHER FANTASTIC INCLUSIONS ARE:
- Solar power
- Garden maintenance included
- Crimsafe security screens and security system
- Close by to transport, schools, shopping centre and major arterial roads this home is so conveniently located
- Air conditioning and ceiling fans
*To register for a viewing or apply online please visit https://app.snug.com/apply/raywhitecentenary
Our rentals don't last; they rent fast!
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Ray White Centenary will not be held liable for any discrepancies. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine suitability for them.
PLEASE NOTE: Legislation states that you must read the General Tenancy Agreement and any special terms prior to submitting an application on the property. You can download a copy of the General Tenancy Agreement from https://rw-media.s3.amazonaws.com/residential-offices/wp-content/blogs.dir/sites/338/2019/08/08152252/BLANK-FORM-18A.pdf and our special terms are available through firstname.lastname@example.org
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Sinnamon Park
Lifestyle in Sinnamon Park
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 10 Jason Street, Sinnamon Park. This 5 bedroom, 3 bathroom house is unfurnished and ready to make your own.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how