10 Inglis Street,
Mulwala, NSW 2647
$1,580 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 5th August 2021
Rent ID: 3400336
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Lakeside Living - Long Term Tenancy Available
What a fantastic Location!
1 house back from lake - right across from waterslide, boat ramp and park
Close to all amenities in Mulwala, bakery, butchers, hairdresser, supermarket
3 bedroom home, wood heater, large spacious kitchen
Upstairs living / pool room / rumpus room for kids
Single garage, outdoor alfresco and low maintenance fully enclosed rear yard.
Has been withdrawn from the sale market, long term tenancy available.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Mulwala
Lifestyle in Mulwala
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This is a generous-sized 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in Mulwala with plenty of room to move. 10 Inglis Street will be perfect for the growing family.