10 Hume Street,
Armadale, VIC 3143
$7,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3185307
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Meticulously kept to impressive standard, this large Victorian home is set in a quiet street and leafy surrounds. Featuring four bedrooms with study or optional fifth, bright and spacious living and dining areas, two stunning bathrooms and separate ensuite; this home has been designed with convenience and comfort in mind. With a mix of carpet and American oak flooring throughout, this beautiful home is completed with large modern kitchen, double remote controlled garage, heating, cooling and large landscaped gardens with automated sprinkler system and rain water tanks.
- Stunningly presented from top to bottom
- Four spacious bedrooms, master with walk through wardrobe and ensuite
- Separate study that could easily be a fifth bedroom
- Modern Caesar stone kitchen with appliances and dishwasher
- Bright and open living and dining areas
- Two stunning bathrooms with baths and showers
- Double remote controlled garage with extra storage
Arranging an inspection is easy.
To book a time to inspect, simply click on 'Email Agent' to arrange.
By registering, you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Armadale
Lifestyle in Armadale
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 10 Hume Street, Armadale before you know it! Apply to rent this 5 bedroom, 3 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how