10 Hatchinson Crescent,
Jamisontown, NSW 2750
$2,040 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4403615
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
** ARRANGE AN INSPECTION NOW AT A TIME THAT SUITS YOU, IT'S EASY **
To book an inspection on Real Estate or Domain just click on EMAIL THE AGENT or BOOK INSPECTION button and we will respond with a link to inspection times. You must REGISTER on the inspection time to view the property.
Modern and spacious four-bedroom home, ideally located in Jamisontown making it a quick trip to schools, shopping centres and local parklands. This home is perfect for the growing family or an entertainers dream with a large deck overlooking the spacious and securely fenced backyard.
- Four bedrooms with ceiling fans and built-ins to 3 rooms
- Modern and large kitchen with stainless steel appliances and loads of storage
- Open plan dining off the kitchen with access to the deck
- Additional living area off the dining with split system air conditioning
- Modern bathroom with a bathtub and separate toilet
- Spacious undercover entertaining deck
- Large and secure yard with lockup shed
- Internal laundry
- Double carport for plenty of off-street parking
- Window shutters
- Applications will not be accepted unless the applicant has viewed the property and provided 100 points of ID with their application form.
- Upon approval the successful applicant will be required to put a 1 weeks rent holding deposit to secure the premises within 2 hours.
- Pets considered
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Jamisontown
Lifestyle in Jamisontown
This 4 bedroom, 1 bathroom house in Jamisontown comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 10 Hatchinson Crescent, Jamisontown today!