10 Harnell Court,
Goodna, QLD 4300
$1,120 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4449925
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
10 Harnell Court, Goodna
YOU MUST CALL THE OFFICE TO INSPECT. We Are Conducting Open Home Inspections on this property; but, you must register ALL attending Parties. Call the office on 07 3818 1822 Monday - Friday 9.00 am - 5.00 pm.
*** Due to Covid-19 we have to limit the number of people allowed through a property at each inspection so you must register ALL parties that intend to view the home. If you are attending with a partner or friend, they will need to be registered separately. Failure to do so may mean us having to deny you access.
We ask where possible, you leave young children at home or in the car as you take in turns viewing the property whilst someone watches the children. If this is not possible then you will need to call the office and organise a separate private viewing for just you and your family
To speed up the process you can start preparing your application online now by clicking the link below:
Located in a quiet nook of Goodna, sits this beautiful lowset home.
- Lowset, brick and tile construction
- Fully fenced rear yard
- Tiled living areas
- Great family bathroom with separate toilet
- Carpeted bedrooms
- Built in robe in the main bedroom
- Ceiling fans
- Close to schools, shops and public transport
- Located in a quiet cul-de-sac
- Single carport to one side of the property
- 620 m2 approx block
- The rent will increase to $300 per week as of the 26th July 2021
- Photos shown were taken prior to current tenant and are a few years old
1 Car port
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Goodna
Lifestyle in Goodna
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This is a generous-sized 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house in Goodna with plenty of room to move. 10 Harnell Court will be perfect for the growing family.