10 Haddon Crescent,
Marks Point, NSW 2280
$1,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 15th October 2021
Rent ID: 4110630
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
PRIVATE Inspection Only - The Perfect Summer Lifestyle Choice - 3-6 month lease
Ideally positioned within walking distance to the shores of Lake Macquarie and only minutes drive to Newcastles Beaches, this refurbished home offers a great lifestyle choice. Featuring 3 bedrooms, open-plan lounge and dining room, tidy timber kitchen, recently repainted and new floor coverings, bathroom with new vanity plus second toilet outside, large covered entertaining area, off-street parking, storage shed plus family friendly yard.
Pets may be considered upon application and please note the large garage is not included in the lease. 3-6 month lease only.
A virtual tour for this property is availbale: https://youtu.be/uuiluImAyVg
Due to current COVID-19 lock-down rules restricting inspections, we require applications to be submitted prior to a private inspection being confirmed. Please ensure all identification and proof of income documentation is provided at the time of submission. This applies to all persons involved in your application.
Please note that we do not accept 1Form Applications.
To ensure the safety and wellbeing of you and our team please do not attend/enter the premises if you have been unwell or have visited any COVID hot spots in the past 14 days.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY TO OUR INSPECTIONS:
1. Attend the property at your booked time
2. Please sanitise your hands before you enter
3. Complete the COVID register by scanning the QR Code
4. Please ensure you social distance 1.5 metres within and around the property
5. Please ensure that you are wearing a mask at all times
6. Please ensure you follow and adhere to NSW Health advice at all times
7. You MUST provide a copy of a proof of address, such as a Driver Licence
0 Car spaces
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Marks Point
Lifestyle in Marks Point
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house. 10 Haddon Crescent, Marks Point is unfurnished and available to rent.